Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to work

After a short yet sweet trip home to visit friends and family, I'm back at work in DC. The weather at least, is warmer than it was last week, and sunny, too. I even managed to catch the bus before it pulled out of the stop today! I suppose running for the bus is one way of getting exercise in the winter...

I enjoyed my trip home to visit the parents. It would have been hard to top my Christmas presents from last year (when I got both a car and a laptop), but my gifts this year were still pretty awesome. Among other things, I got a brand new sewing machine from my mom and dad. Now I can really make all those designs I've been thinking about :) Or at least hem my pants!


I'm back in my office, which has awfully thin walls. The woman next door has something that has got to be a stuffed bear or something that is playing a terrible rendition of Auld Lang Syne. Happy new year for ya.

No comments: